3.20.2013

Gravity and Grace by El Anatsui




I have always love going to museum and like most people I walk around, observe the work, may catch a double take but for the most part just gain inspiration and move on. With the Gravity and Grace exhibit by El Anatsui at Brooklyn Musuem it is not like any experience I have ever had at a museum. My breath was taken, I stood in awe and yes, I shed a tear. 

I did not upload all of the images for the simple fact that I did not want to ruin the experience for anyone and I want people to go see these works of art for themselves. I will finish this post after the exhibit is done August 4th, 2013 by then I probably would have seen it multiple times. 










Check it out for yourself!



If you have seen the exhibit, please comment below and tell me what you think!

About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like