7.22.2013

Lola Goes To... Jinxed in Philly!

While waiting for the doors to open for the Odd Future concert in Philly, I started roaming around South St. I found tattoo parlors, restaurants and cool shops; however, the one that stood out was a small antique shop called "Jinxed."

From the outside looking in, it appears to be a regular thrift shop filled with random knick-knacks and broken grandma's-house collectibles. It is not until you step inside, that you realize all the cool finds at great prices. 




I was surprised at the amount of vintage jewelry and accessories they carry. I purchased a necklace and my first piece of artwork for my new apartment.








You can follow them on instagram at @Jinxedstore. (Warning: You are probably going to want everything they post so act quickly because it sells fast.)

About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like