7.22.2013

Flatbush Zombie & Underachievers Concert!

This summer has been filled with epic concerts and events. On June 6th I attended the Flatbush Zombies & Underachievers concert in Brooklyn's Red Hook Park. This concert was part of the Summer Stage series which is a host of different free concerts around NYC.

 I got some pretty cool pictures considering I didn't have a press pass. Have a look for yourself!





Bodega Bamz was also in attendance and did a short performance with Flatbush Zombies.


I ran into Dyme-A-Duzin while at the concert. He is also a rapper a part of the Beastcoast movement. I was able to do a short interview with him during the show. 

What is your name? 
Dyme-A-Duzin

What are you wearing?

Puma Jacket. Rocksmith Shirt. LRG Hat. Dropped-crotch Jeans                   (He couldn't remember the name of the jeans but knew they were sent in from Japan.) 

He recently got back from a tour overseas in Europe.I asked how it went and what the audience was like over there.
  "The tour was great. They showed a lot of love over there.I definitely want to go back!"












Members of the A$AP mob also performed songs they had with Flatbush Zombies!
About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like