7.02.2015

Down By The Sea: Fresh Scents For Summer




During summer, I try to stay away from very sweet, fruity scents and instead lean towards a clean and fresh smell. Recently I discovered the Sea Island Cotton line by Bath and Body Works and I must say, I'm in LOVE! The scent lasts all day and gives just the right amount of perfume. (Also, using the spray is a great way to freshen up linens and bedding.) 

The sea salt soap by Havssalt Tval has been a staple for a while and offers a strong sea salt fragrance with a mild exfoliant. It gives a great lather and it good for sensitive skin. You may think because it has salt in it, it dries out the skin, WRONG. It leaves the skin feelings squeaky-clean and smooth as a baby's bum.





About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like