7.01.2015

Handy-Dandy Sidekick: Bradshaw Bag Want Les Essentiels de la Vie






After class, I decided to take a look into the Maison Kitsuné shop conveniently placed directly down the street from my school (go figure?). I initially went in to check out the Kilo Kish collection but instead, I got sucked into the 50% sale section!

From neoprene co-ord sets to low-top lace up sneakers, mostly everything was on sale. Of course I could not leave empty handed. I decided to pick up the Want Les Essentiels de la Vie Bradshaw bag in the color Rosewater. The color just spoke to me and the clean, sleek design was just what I needed in my wardrobe (that is what I told myself at least...) 

Since the purchase, I have been putting this bad boy to work. It is the perfect purse add-on. When traveling to school it is nearly impossible to carry just one bag so the Bradshaw serves as the 'Handy-Dandy Sidekick.' It holds my metro card, keys, headphones, lip balm, phone and any other little important item I need at a moments notice. No regrets :)













About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like