2.14.2013

Dear Warm Weather,

 Dear Warm Weather,

Where art thou? I miss you so...

The summer of 2012, I met amazing people, visited cool places and just enjoyed life. Although Fall is my favorite season, spring/summer brought many great memories. Lets reminisce shall we....


It can be as simple as seeing the bubble man in Union Square....




Or seeing beautiful flowers and plants...




Seeing one of my Youtube obsessions doing what he does best.


Or meeting someone you play in your headphones everyday and then realizing they are actually more awesome in person....






I was HONORED to meet Earl Sweatshirt!  Even if it was in a smelly, dirty, nasty, hipster party in the sus-ess part of brooklyn there is...


Having dinner alone at one of my favorite restaurants in the city, Coffee Shop!


Or having drinks and catching up with friends...




Eating all the fresh fruits summer has to offer...




 and doing illegal things on the fire escape =)


Meeting Flatbush Zombies in Prospect Heights while walking to get  Pizza 



Or finding the best bookstores with my adventure buddy



Partying Hard


Having picnics in central park. 



THIS.....



and chocolate dipped ice cream cones 


I miss you warm weather, please come back soon. 


About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like