2.19.2013

Mission: Interview Tyler, The Creator




Leader of Odd Future, Tyler, The Creator is having a Show March 23rd in Brooklyn, NY. My mission is to get an amazing interview with him! As I state in my video below,  I have keen stalker abilities and I believe full heartedly that I will be able to track him down. (I know how crazy I sound right now but I really want this interview) 
So this is my goal for the coming weeks. I have a little over a month to prepare and to get an amazing marketing plan together to get his attention. I know he uses his social media outlets a lot and that is a great way for his fans to contact him. I just have to set myself apart from them.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get this interview, please let me know! 

About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like