8.26.2013

Last Call for White Jeans!



As fall approaches my window of opportunity to wear white jeans diminishes. Not to say that anyone who dares to wear white bottoms, after labor day, will be prosecuted by the fashion police. 
Last night I spent time in Prospect Park catching up with an old friend. It was a bit nippy out so I decided to bring along one of my favorite jumpers. I got this at Target, last winter on black friday, for $7!  I wore a simple jersey tank underneath to add some length and to have the option of taking the sweater off. 
I bought my white jeans from H&M and I love them! They are high-rise but also long enough to cuff at the bottom. They have a great shape and were only $10.


These jellies are my newly found love. I bought these a few days ago from Strawberry in Union Square. In desperate need of cheap sandals, considering it was a default purchase, I was surprised to find something I liked. Got these babies for 20 bucks. 

Do you believe in the no-white-pants-after-labor-day rule? Let me know how you wear your white bottoms!





About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like