9.04.2013

Nylon & Joe Fresh Host #BonjourBlack


Tonight, I accompanied my good friend, Joel Moore of Moorehisstyle.com, to the Nylon & Joe Fresh Event #BonjourBlack. The party was hosted in Joe Fresh's Flatiron location on 5th Ave. DJ Jasmine Solane continued to play tunes that sparked "Ahhh, I love this song" moments; Bartenders pushed on delicious drinks and the shopping seemed to never end.




Left; Joel Moore, Moorehisstyle.com. Center; Lindsey, Complacencykillsusall.com. Right; Scott Hammel, Scotterpop.com

To kick off NYFW, we were able to check out Joe Fresh's new F/W line. Although the event was focused around black & white, Joe Fresh did not forget about all the color-crazed customers.  







What I wore:
Jacket; J. Crew
Dress; H&M
Shoes; Marshalls
Bag; Michael Kors




About Unknown

My name is Lola Waters.

You Might Also Like